It's More Than Just Fitness...It's a Way of Life! At the Chesterfield Athletic Club, we are committed to the health and wellness of mind, body and spirit. Our mission is to be the premier tennis, fitness and wellness facility in West County, providing a friendly, private club atmosphere for families and individuals.
Want to stay on top of all the latest news from the Chesterfield Athletic Club? Sign up for our eNews blasts!
We’ll keep our costs down and keep you in the loop.
April Spotlight Business - Bike MS
For cyclists and all those seeking a personal challenge and a world free of MS, Bike MS is the premier fundraising cycling series in the nation making a difference to the 2.3 million people living with MS. Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an unpredictable, often disabling disease of the central nervous system that disrupts the flow of information within the brain, and between the brain and body. The cause of MS is still unknown–scientists believe the disease is triggered by as-yet-unidentified environmental factor(s) in a person who is genetically predisposed to respond. To learn more about Bike MS or to sign up for an event, visit their website here.
CAC celebrates it's 40th! View our photos of the celebration here.
Summer 2015 will be here before you know it! CAC offers a variety of summer fun sports and activities for kids of all ages - from the favorite All Star Kids Camp to Tennis Camp and Swimming, there is something for everyone! To enroll please download the respective forms below and return to the CAC front desk. All Star Kids Camp 2015 will be featuring weekly themes! Crazy Carnival, Hawaiian Luau, Super Hero and more! View the full list of weekly themes for Summer 2015.
Swingin' For St. Jude! Mixed Doubles Social!
April 25th from 5:00 – 8:00 pm CAC is hosting Swingin’ for St. Jude, Mixed Double Social! $50 per couple includes tennis, dinner and 2 drink tickets! Registration is limited to the first 36 couples. Each team must include one CAC member. The event includes a silent auction, door prizes and a pasta dinner will be provided from Cafe Napoli! Can’t play tennis? No problem! Support St. Jude and enjoy dinner & silent auction for $15.00! Download registration form here.
Questions? Email Kimberly Daws or call 636.532.9992
Jim Schoemehl 5k Run
Support an incredible cause and register for the Jim Schoemehl 5k & 10k run at Webster Groves High School happening May 2nd, at 8:00 am. The Jim Schoemehl run supports families suffering from ALS. 80% of what is raised will be donated to Mike Yochim and his family with the other 20% going to the ALS Association. Registration costs $25 in advance. Click here to view the flier. For more information or to register online visit: Jims5k.org
St Luke's Tour de Wellness
St. Luke's, a community partner of the CAC, is presenting the 3rd Annual Tour De Wellness event Sunday, May 31st 7am- 1pm at the Chesterfield Amphitheater. Riders of all levels are welcomed to participate and training sessions are available for those new to cycling! All proceeds from this event will go to support St. Luke's outreach programs for the community. Click here to view the flier. For more information or to register visit: StLukesTourdeWellness.com